Where to explore in King Valley

21 comments

Bag: Cult Gaia, Top: COS, Trousers: Marcs, Boots: Tony Bianco, Sunnies: Karen Walker, Watch: Coach, Necklace: H&M

King Valley

The King Valley is a beautiful wine region northeast of Victoria with some well-known winemakers, like Brown Brothers. The region also has quite a well-established Italian culinary scene. So as you can imagine my weekend away in King Valley with my family was filled with wine, pizza, pasta and coffee.

We visited the Del Zotto winery, the Brown Brothers Winery and the King Valley Dairy Farm:
·      Del Zotto is the perfect setting for an outdoor lunch and wine with beautiful views of luscious green grass, creeks, hills and of course never-ending vineyards.
·      The Brown Brothers Winery is a must-visit. The winery maintains a farm-like style with a beautiful barn for functions, a windmill, copious amounts of outdoor fire-pits and even a giant outdoor chess set. 
·      The King Valley Dairy Farm produces a wide-range of wonderful butter. All I can say is, you must get the salt and black truffle butter!!

My Instagram and Facebook feed always features a few photos every weekend of people dressing up and visiting wineries. The classic photo of girlfriends wearing big floppy hats, flowy dresses and ankle booties epitomises the style in our wine regions. Stylewe and Just Now Fashion are both stocked with so many great winery outfits. There are so many gorgeous printed dresses and wrap skirts, screaming to be taken out for some yummy food and wine. Just Now Fashion are also having an instagram dress giveaway.

What wine regions are your favourite? What do you usually wear to a winery?

 Thanks for reading!
Nat xx

Follow me

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

21 comments:

  1. Super beautiful.Visiting you back! Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, what a shame, I don't think I have ever heard about this area!! Thanks for this great post :-)

    Have a nice day!
    LISA | Travelblog Joy Della Vita

    ReplyDelete
  3. this sounds and looks perfect. I'm a huge fan of wine and i love exploring different vineyards. Thank you for sharing

    http://www.elegantduchess.com/2017/07/13/office-fashion-part-1-hosiery-choices-and-dos-and-donts-final/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    Lovely pics !

    Sarah, https://sarahmodeeee.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds great! I love your bag!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  6. that bag is gorgeous! 😊

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your weekend was perfect! Love the place!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your posts always make me want to visit the other side of Australia instantly! Love your outfit! I usually just wear normal clothes because I hate trudging around wineries in fancy clothes haha Your outfit looks practical though. But also very stylish!

    TFM Life & Style blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like a great spot!

    Your daily inspiration and motivation on www.letucc.com

    Shop best women fashion online: http://www.shopletucc.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pictures! you look wonderful <<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty photos!

    Stella xx
    http://onegirlblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the post! Great photos!

    curlyjosephine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. absolutely love that bag, beautiful pics..

    https://www.midorilinea.com/blogs/midori-linea/midori-linea-style-love-3

    xoxoSakura

    ReplyDelete
  14. The winery looks beautiful. I do not live in a region with wineries because of the climate so I have not been before but I have gone to wine tastings at restaurants.
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This place looks so nice ! I love wineries (& not only for the degustation ahah)


    Catherine
    www.fashionardenter.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. These photos look just lovely!

    Have an awesome day!

    xx Kris

    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow!
    This is the most wonderful thing i have ever experience and i need to share this great testimony.
    About how i get my ex husband after a breakup.
    I never believed it, because i never heard nor learn anything about it before.
    My name is Willie B. Garcia from US Florida
    I'm so excited sharing this testimony here about how I got my ex husband back after a long time break up that almost led to a divorce all thanks to Dr Ahmed for his wonderful help. Am a woman who love and cherish my husband more than any other thing you can imagine on earth. My husband was so lovely and caring after 3 years of marriage he was seriously ill and the doctor confirm and said he has a kidney infection that he needed a kidney donor, that was how I start searching for who can help, doctor has given me a periodic hour that he will live just 24 hours left, that was how I ask the doctor if I can be of help to my husband that was how he carried out the text, the confirming was successful, I was now having this taught that since 3 years now we got married I have not be able to get pregnant, can I ever get pregnant again? That was the question I ask the doctor, he never answer his response was did you want to lost your husband? I immediately reply no I can't afford to lose him. After the operation my husband came back to live and was healthy I was also ok with the instruction given to me by the doctor, after 3 months my husband came home with another lady telling me, that is our new wife that will give us kids and take care for us, that was how I was confused and started crying all day, that was how my husband ran away with his new wife cleanable. Since then I was confuse don't know what to do that was how I went back to the doctor and tell him everything, he told me that, this is not just ordinary, it must be a spiritual problem that was how he gave me this Email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com that I should tell he all my problem that he can help, that was how I contacted he and I do as instructed. After 22 hours and I have done what he ask me to do, my husband start searching for me and went back to the doctor, that was how he came back to me, he also told me not to worry that I will get pregnant, this month making it ten Months I contacted he, and am now having a baby of nine months and 2 weeks old all thanks to Dr Ahmed for his help that is why I have put it as a must for me to spread the news about Dr Ahmed is a place to resolve marriage/relationship problems? Contact: E-mail: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com... Call him or what’s-app: +2348160153829 stay bless

    ReplyDelete

Followers

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig